Monday, October 5, 2009

Visit from Sami

My niece Sam came to visit us. She paid for the trip and everything! We had so much fun! I had to make some blankets while she was here and get them in the mail, and I started working again for my boss, so between that stuff, we had a ton of fun!
I miss her and am so glad that we were able to do this! We laughed a ton and I am so amazed at the person she has become! I love you Sami!
(These did not upload in the order I wanted, but I don't have time to fix...)


Sami made her baby brother (who is just a few days older than Landon) a Snugga-Luv.

She chose the Rhino.


Watching it get sewn...


Sam and Landon


James and Landon playing while we put together the Snugga-Luv.


Sami bought Landon a hippo. I think he loves it!


I got a special request order from our website:

quiltsbykista.com

and had to finish it at the beginning of the week. Isn't it awesome?!

All of the hippos in the corners are embroidery.
Landon watching the embroidery machine make a hippo.
Holy Cow! Their faces are almost the same size!
The first couple of days our mornings started with the entire family calling to see what we were doing.
I took Sami to this store called Five Below where they have some awesome nail polish. We were experimenting with art designs for our nails.
Sam feeding Landon, look how huge he is!



Sam is amazing with babies. Landon loved her. I am not used to anyone other than me or James taking care and entertaining Landon so this was weird for me, but soon got very comfortable. It was hard to get back to life when she left.




Landon was talking and then right before it ends he spit up all over Sam, but watching the video you can't tell what happened.




Landon was making this hilarious face! His nickname monkey is starting to fit pretty good, huh?
Landon was so entertained...
Disclaimer: This is not my normal laugh. I laughed so much this week with Sam and hardly got any sleep, so I am guessing this is my delirious laugh...

3 comments:

jess and scott said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Landon is getting so big! Are you guys still planning on coming down. I hope so, we all miss you a ton!

Magic Marker said...

How fun! I love the cute quilts that you did and Landon is getting more adorable every day:)

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

That is so neat that she came to play and help. And it looks like you guys had tons of fun!