Eating/sucking on elephant's nose.
Talking and laughing with Daddy.
Landon loves his sweet potatoes...
Wow, a lot has happened these last few weeks... I have been sewing like crazy getting ready for a Craft Show that took place this past Saturday. I feel like I have missed so much. Landon is now a pro at sitting up. He is amazing with his hand co-ordination and knows how to get the things that he wants. I am still not used to his arms being so long and I often find myself in awe when he grabs something that I thought he couldn't reach. He has started the process of scooting. It is funny because if he wants a toy and he gets frustrated with scooting towards it, he'll just pull the blanket until it comes to him. Smart little booger!
Cereal didn't last long (probably because it is gross), so we moved on to sweet potatoes. Yummy! If you can't tell by the video, he loves them and we can't feed him fast enough!
We had a really cold spell a few weeks ago. 30's and 40's at night, and high of high 40's and 50's during the day. Landon got used to wearing a hat pretty quick and when it warmed back up, it was weird not to see it on his head.
Our heat didn't work the first night we turned it on. Luckily my brother-in-law's nephew came out and fixed it for us free of charge. Major blessing for us right now...
For those of you that don't know, I have been fighting with our previous insurance company over paying for our IVF treatments. The funny thing is we only did it because they would pay for it, and now they owe us $4000.00 (that we could very much use right now) and they keep telling me that they won't pay it. It has made me crazy and anxiety ridden and super emotional. I just keep praying that they see that they are wrong and that they need to pay it. I don't know what else to do. I was so emotional about it last week that my brother and James both wanted me to just stop and let it go. They both said that I should just be happy with the end result and move on with life. No matter whether I was able to have a child or not, they are still in the wrong and need to refund our money. (That we have been paying 13% interest on for about 6 months now...) Anyways, I would love to hear some thoughts on this. Joan, the office manager at the fertility, clinic a wonderful woman who has become a great friend, told me not to give up. She had another woman who fought the same fight and won, so don't give up. She told the insurance company last week that what they paid was unacceptable and we will not give up. Great lady! I don't want to go into much detail, but please give some feedback. Keep going or just stop? My brother says that it is $20,000. worth of stress for $4000. worth of money...
Other than that, life has gone on, but I have felt very detached from the outside world. I can't wait until Craft Show season is over, but at the same time, this is the most baby blanket sales that we get all year, so it is important. I just feel like Landon has been so neglected. I take every opportunity to play with him and I missed him so much. Some days I cry a little when I am rocking him to sleep for a nap because I want to just pay attention to him all day and I know that is not possible. It has been good for him to learn to entertain himself. He is vocal all the time now and it is great. It has also been fun to hear him laugh when we aren't tickling him. He laughs at me a lot and mostly when he is deliriously tired. Cute boy!
1 comment:
I love the feeding video. He is so desperate to get it. And the crazy tongue action... Great!!! Keep up the good work on the blankets! And don't give up with the insurance co. It they owe you money, they owe you. Keep fighting, but try not to get so stressed.
Post a Comment