Tuesday, October 6, 2009

blah, blah, blah...

Okay, I think that I am officially up to date with the blog! Whew...
Basically, we have been busy, James has been training the last three weeks to close the store, so he has been working Sunday evenings from 3:30-1:30 and then getting up at 8:30 the next morning to get to work for training. It has been rough. I also threw out my back last Monday and it took a couple of days to heal along with some major chiropractic work. I am so lucky to have a very awesome chiropractor in my ward. He is amazing! He even got rid of my muscle aches so I can now sleep at night without taking Tylenol or sitting up to sleep! Thanks Mac!
I am working on tons of blanket/quilt projects. James has taken over the Redskins and VA Tech baby blankets. I can't wait until they are done, they are going to be awesome!
Working for me has been good. I had one day that was super busy, but now it is slow again.
I mentioned before that we changed out Landon's clothes to 6 month clothes. I kept looking at the 6 month clothes and thinking they are so HUGE. But I finally gave in when I decided that it is too cold for Landon to be sleeping in gowns. They fit perfectly. So we changed it all out and it all fits perfectly. WOW!
Landon is becoming so much fun! Life is hard, bills are scary, but he just makes it all go away! He has been super cuddly lately, and I love it! He wants to play with me more than his toys, which is awesome, except when I have to work. Luckily he has decided that watching me type one handed is fascinating... Thank heavens for spell check, huh?

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Glad you have lots of blanket orders. That could help!

Laura said...

Landon is growing up wonderfully and handsome-ly. :) It's SO fun to see all the milestones!