Thursday, October 29, 2009

Interesting position

The other morning I came back into the room from the kitchen and found Landon like this, but his head was straight down on the floor in the middle of the boppy. I thought maybe he fell asleep, but not our swaddle bug (he won't fall asleep without being swaddled or held tight). He was just playing with his burp cloth (which I call a spit rag). He has been having fun starting out sitting up in the boppy and then rolling and scooting all over. It is kind of like his jungle gym or something.
I can't believe just how much he has changed... soon I'll have a little boy running around the house...

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

They can get into some of the most amazing positions. I call it a spit up cloth too :)

Anonymous said...

I love his cute little hat!!! and baby tushie!! : )