Check out his eyes. Every time we go under an overpass he does this with his eyes and I crack up every time. I just think it is hilarious!
Ella dancing. James played the Barbie song by Aquarius and Ella decided to put on a sparkly play dress and dance for us. This is not the Barbie song, but it is a great song anyways.
James kept telling the girls to spin, and I had to help him by telling them to twirl. You gotta use special words with girls, James...
James's brother Scott moved out of their house and into a rental home while they build a house, so went down to help out. Jes was impressively organized, so went a lot faster than we expected.
Jes is also 37 weeks pregnant, so that made every thing more impressive.
The home they are renting is big and has plenty of room for them. So happy for them.
1 comment:
Great that Scott is building a house. Should be fun. And I am always awed by the people who can be so functional and organized when really pregnant. You go girl! PS-I love sleepy, cuddly babies :)
Post a Comment