Monday, October 26, 2009

Craft Show

Here was our set up in our tiny space...
James and I made that sign together.
The table in front of me has our Snugga-Luvs on it.
Landon's first craft show.

Tag-A-Longs and Cuddle Blankets.


Baby Blankets and Kids Lounge Quilts
All I have to say is... I am so glad it is over! The first craft show of the season is always the hardest to get ready for. But we sold a ton of stuff and I have 5 orders to fill. All in all it was a good show. Landon's schedule is off, though, so now we are trying to fix that. No sewing room for at least a week!
Next step is to get the website up to date and looking more professional. My brother and my parents are giving my website a make over for my birthday gift this year! Thanks guys!




3 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Great job working momma! Keep it up!

jess and scott said...

Looks great! I am glad things went well. WE were thinking about you...

Colette said...

You are such a creative mommy! I look forward to seeing more of your products on the website. Let us know when it is ready.