
Landon fell asleep in his swing and slumped over. So cute!

Man, he is getting big!

Swing time

He was staring at the mirror of his mobile forever.

James is in awe that Landon isn't 5 months yet, but we have completely switched out Landon's clothes to 6-9 months.

It got chilly last week, so we had to dress Landon in his first sweatshirt.

Landon holding his own bottle. It is funny when he pulls it out on accident because he isn't used to keeping his hand still while eating.

Oh My... What a cutie!

Landon loves these pajamas! He can spend forever just looking at all the prints.

The other day, I came into our bedroom and this is what I saw...

Look at those faces, I must have ruined their fun or something...

Look! No hands! Landon is sitting up on his own!

For some reason this morning, Landon was trying to eat or slobber on his bumbo tray...
1 comment:
The pictures of Landon and James in bed are super cute. I also like the one of him smiling in his overalls :) He is such a handsome little guy in his jean! He is a big kid at 6-9 clothes at 5 months. We are moving Dylan to 9-12 month clothes and he is not quite 7 months. We have some big boys!
Post a Comment