Monday, October 5, 2009

Zoo Trip!

It isn't going to be much longer before Sam is taller than me!
A baby gorilla was born in January, it was really cute but our pictures didn't turn out.
So here is Sam with the Mommy Baby Gorilla statue.

I think this must be the Papa...

I am not going to bore you with pics of animals, but I couldn't resist the pony eating it's poop pic.

Can you find the elephant, lion and two monkeys?

There are two lions that mark the back entrance to the zoo. Pretty impressive.

We decided to take Sam to the D.C. Zoo. It is a national zoo, so it is free and it is huge and awesome! You could spend hours there. There were even people running the length for a work out.
This was our last day together. Had to do our own run through of the zoo. Had about 30 minutes that we stretched into 90 minutes, but totally worth it!

Every time we passed under a bridge or overpass, Landon's eyes would get huge. It is so funny. I tried to capture it on tape.

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Zoos are so fun! And free ones are even better!

Laura said...

Looks like a fun visit from Sami. Landon is getting so big and active and handsome! :)