Thursday, September 17, 2009

Our life...

So the updates for me and James are that at the end of this month, James will have been at Wegmans for 6 months and he can now apply for a different management position with the company. Our hope is just that we can pay our bills and I don't have to work. This may sound naive, but I really don't think that Heavenly Father finally gave us our first child now, that I would have to work and have someone else raise him. May sound selfish or dumb to you, but it is what is in my heart. I don't even want to go to the movies or anything like that because I don't want to be away from him.
Anyways, I am going to start working for my Real Estate Agent again next week. He doesn't have a ton going on, but it should help a little. I have also gotten a few blanket orders on the website. I am really excited about this because I don't pay any money to advertise my website on anything, but somehow people are finding me. The cool thing is all of the orders except one have been from complete strangers in states on the opposite of the US. How awesome is that?! Well, I have to say, now I am motivated to work on the website some more. We haven't done anything to it for about a year and there are so many blankets that I have made since then! It isn't the most user friendly site, so it will take some time, but it is obviously worth it!
For those of you that haven't seen it and didn't even know about it, the address is:
www.quiltsbykista.com
Craft Show season is here. I haven't decided what to do with my little guy and all... So wish us luck!

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Congrats women!!! Keep up the good work. And Heavenly Father will take care of you guys!

Magic Marker said...

Best of the Lord's blessings to you!