This video was taken this morning after we woke up. It goes a little long because he stopped wiggling and started watching the camera so if it gets boring, you can stop watching it. Landon has sadly grown out of all but three of his pajamas for 3-6 months already but luckily we have a bunch of gowns that will work until he is big enough for the 6-9 month pajamas. He is going to be taller than me when he is about ten I am predicting...
This week with moving Landon to the crib has been interesting. It has been much easier than him sleeping in our room, for sure. So glad that I decided to do it! The first night was rough, every two hours he woke up to nurse and then the last stretch was three hours. The next night he woke up once to nurse, and then the same the rest of the week. There were two interesting nights where he woke up and was up for a good while, once when I changed him and the other I don't know why... that night he was up for two hours. I got some organizing done...
We had to let him cry himself to sleep a couple of nights and he did it. YAY! One night we put him down and he slept for seven hours. GOOD JOB LANDON! It is up to me at nights though, I figure it is pointless for James to get him for me when I nurse him and rock him in the rocking chair. The hard part about that is that I am so awake by the time he goes back to sleep I am awake for a while trying to go back to sleep. I am not sure just how much sleep I am getting, but it is definitely more than when he was in our room.
We have also started taking walks this week because of the nice weather. We go to James's parents neighborhood because they have some pretty good hills to walk and it isn't too far. About 1.3 miles. Now it is a family thing. Every night we start around 6 or so and just have fun together. Bailey loves seeing Landon every night now. She wants to hold him all the time and gets excited to see the new tricks he is learning. She got to see him walk backwards across the living room and hear him talk up a storm the other night. She has yet to see him roll over, but I'm sure she'll get to see that soon too! When she sees him spit up she says "Gross!" And she is fascinated by his boy anatomy when I have to change his diaper. She can't wait for him to start eating real food. I'll just have to keep an eye on her when he does, she has already asked if he likes nuts. Yikes!
Here is more of Landon jumping. I think the video is way better than the last one. Such a funny energetic little guy!
1 comment:
Yay for sleeping babies... Hopefully, the crib thing will continue to work out, and he will get better! Congrats for having a bedroom to yourself!
Post a Comment