Well, Landon turned four months old last week, but we went to the Dr. yesterday. He is 15.4lbs, 25 inches and he got four more shots. He is actually having a hard time with the shots this time. So lucky me, he wants to cuddle more than normal. I love our normal cuddle time, so this is even better. Who cares that I have a bunch of stuff to do! Oh the best part is that he weighs enough now to have a full dose of Tylenol. Works out pretty good! This morning he was extremely hot all over, but no fever, how does that work?
Landon and I have just had a ton of fun with each other this week. We just laugh and laugh all day. Well, I laugh and he gives me that huge grin I love so much. He is still working on his laugh. Lots of loud squeals and funny noises. He started changing his cooing noise a little. He still coos, but before he does that he sings. It is hilarious! I laugh almost the whole time, but that doesn't bother him. I will try and record it. He is doing great with the cereal. He sucks it down and then still empties me out. Of course it is only about 2.5 to 3 ounces of cereal. This week my allergies have been acting up so bad that I think my allergy medicine (that I take all year long) had to work harder and started to dry up my milk. So, I drank about 5 bottles of water (that is crazy for me) and it came back with a vengeance. Along with many trips to the bathroom the next day!
When I told the Dr. that he only takes a few 30 minute naps during the day, she asked how long he sleeps at night. I said,"Well, I guess about 12 hours" and she said, "there you go!" I guess I should have thought about that on my own.
Landon has started walking forward holding on to our fingers now. It is so much fun to see him get excited about these things. He still can't get his one shoulder out of the way to roll over whenever he wants, so he turns in circles all over the place. It is so funny to see him get around the room. Of course, after the snake, I try to keep him in the middle of the room away from furniture.
No comments:
Post a Comment