Friday, September 4, 2009

Landon's Snugga-Luv

Sorry, didn't realize this was wrong until I uploaded it and I am too lazy to fix :)
I finally decided on the turtle for Landon's Snugga-Luv. It has dark brown minky, blue satin on the back and edged with the orange satin binding. The turtle has soft and fuzzy threads so it also has a fun texture to play with! The first time I gave it to him it was a hit. Now it goes in the car and everywhere else Landon goes.
I don't know if Landon can have a favorite color yet, but it seems like blue and orange are turning up a lot. I'm sure if he didn't have blue eyes, he wouldn't wear as much blue. : )

He loves it! There are a ton of slobber and drool stains on it already. I love that he loves it!



1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Babies are so funny when they suck on blankets!