On Thursday, besides the copperhead scare, Landon turned 4 months old. Since I have been having a hard time keeping up with him food wise, we started him on cereal. I don't know why I tried to spoon feed him this watery stuff, but it was fun to see him work his tongue! For it being so watery and it being his first time using his tongue in this way, he did pretty great!!! A lot more stayed in his mouth than got on his bib, even though it may not look like it in the video. We just kept going until he was done. I think I'll wait to spoon feed him until the food has more thickness and texture though.
Last week Landon actually entertained the Binky. I am sure because of the teething, but I'll take it! So we decided to try to give him the cereal in a bottle. He took it and had absolutely no problems! He has never let us give him a bottle before this. I even was able to give it to him on Sunday! James is now working Sunday evenings, so it is just me and my little love bug. It is kind of weird since our Sundays have always been just a veg day and we love to spend time together. So now I just spend time with the miniature version of James :)
1 comment:
Honey, James is so tall, anything would be a minature version :) Glad he is doing well with solids. We are starting Dylan tomorrow (so daddy can see him)
Post a Comment