Wednesday, February 17, 2010
So behind...
Okay, it has been way too long since my last post. So much has happened that I am sad that more than likely, I will forget some of the exciting things. I really hate not posting as things happen. Oh well, I am sure that life will just get busier, right? Landon started crawling right after new years. Right before he turned 8 months old. Right before he turned 9 months old a few weeks ago, he said his first word. Uh oh. I don't even know where he got that one from. He says Momma and Dadadada pretty well and knows who we are. My favorite thing that he loves to say is Whoaoaoaoaoaoaoa! So funny. The best thing about Uh oh and Whoaoaoaoaoa is the little shape of his mouth when he does it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jealous! Dylan only just said his first word :) Kids will say the darndest things!
Yeah for a post! It's so easy to get behind! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment