Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Christmas Evening with the Markers

James teaching Landon piano
Landon and Natalie playing with Grandma
Uncle Brian and Baby Jane

Love my new hat, thanks cousin Sadie!
Fun books from Grandma Marker
It is getting a little crazy in here...
Oh... pretty paper, can I rip it?
Aunt Joan trying to get Landon to crawl to James.
Landon loves his Aunt Joan
Grandma Marker holding Natalie, Kate, Gary and Joan in one half of the room
James and Kate (she LOVES James)
Carol, Ronin, Caitlin, Brian and Jes is blocked behind Brian
Cousin Alle
Checkin out Grandpa's train

I know it is mid February and I am finally finishing up Christmas posting... We had Christmas dinner and James's parents and then opened up presents. Cramped space and lots of kids equals claustrophobia.

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Love the lion hat smiley face!

Laura said...

What a fun train!! Way to go on the crawling and "talking!" I love his cute little growly voice!