I don't know why this was so funny, but it kept him laughing a few days later too. Now when we do it, he just smiles, but no laughing. Oh well, at least we recorded it. Please excuse the bed head.
This outfit he is wearing was from James's mom. James said it was too girlie for him to wear. But after having so many dreary days, I decided we needed a little sunshine in the room. Because Landon is so slim and so tall, when he crawls in an outfit that has more room in the midsection, his knees go right up in there and he gets all tangled up. I hope that makes sense. Of course, the ones that fit him well, are already too short and he has only been 9 months for a week! I wanted him to wear them a little longer before we get into 12 month clothes, but even most of his pajamas are not long enough anymore. We go to the Dr. tomorrow for his check up, can't wait to get the measurements.
1 comment:
Very cute giggles! Dylan crawled right out of a pair of pants the other day. Long enough for his legs, but too big around the waist. Oh well :)
Post a Comment