Thursday, September 29, 2011

Silly Videos

This is just another bunch of videos, I am sad because some of our funniest videos won't upload...
Collecting and lining up crayons

"Sugar completes me"

Landon likes to act out movies or shows as he watches them.  I think this was the first time I really noticed what he was doing.  I thought this was so funny.

This is why we had to say goodbye to our box.  It got so smashed after this that it wouldn't stand up anymore.  But it was so much fun!

James and I made Landon this cardboard guitar after he expressed interest in his cousins real guitar.  I found a tutorial that showed us how to make it.  We finally had to throw it out just recently because it had been so well loved that it was coming apart.

This one is a little too long, but I still think it is worth posting.

No comments: