Thursday, September 29, 2011

Crafty Mommy projects for Landon

About the time I stopped updating this blog, I got into the world on online tutorials.  I discovered that if you googled something and add the word tutorial behind it, usually you could find a blog or website, with instructions and tips on how to make things yourself and in the most inexpensive way.  I fell in love and started a crafting with Kista blog showing all the awesome things I made that we used daily.  Here are just a few I made for Landon to enjoy:
 Hooded Monkey towel.  Yes, I made this myself, not hard and he still uses it a year later.
 Little boy neck tie.  I took my husbands tie and turned it into Landon's tie.  I learned how to tie a neck tie, which took a few tries and a u-tube video.
A fabric crayon holder, I LOVE this.  My husband not so much because Landon loves to dump them out and if Landon doesn't pick them up, my husband has decided it is too tedious for clean up.  I think it is awesome though, because when Landon does clean them up, it taught him how to manipulate things for small openings.  
Anyways, if you want the links for these, just check out my crafting with Kista blog and they are there!

No comments: