Here is the beginning stages of destruction. The only thing we kept where a few plumbing attachments and the cabinet. Which got painted an espresso color. The shower had a hole in it and needed to be replaced. How do you take apart a one piece shower unit and get it down a flight of stairs, you ask... With a hammer of course! James literally hammered the one piece shower to bits. That was an interesting night.
*I just realized that we haven't taken pictures of the finished product, so those will come in another post*
That is a funny face, I can't remember what was going on at that moment though...
Landon checking out Daddy's wrench
Landon letting Daddy know that he is ready to help
For those of you that wondered, this is how Landon looks when he looks up at his Dad.
James let Landon wear the safety goggles and he thought that was pretty cool
The demolition
The new flooring. I am proud to say that I helped put this in. I even broke a tile while I was cutting it, but it worked out perfectly in another place.
Landon helped us out with the spacers for the tiles
He gave them to us, he collected them, luckily none ended up in his nose.
No comments:
Post a Comment