Thursday, September 29, 2011

Random winter stuff

 Landon loves to help me clean the house.  Empty the dishwasher, vacuum, dust.  He loves it and so do I!
 Our home teachers came to visit and Landon always has a blast when the come.  He always sleeps good that night from the hour he spends laughing and running and being twirled around.  I don't know what will happen when he is too heavy to be thrown around anymore...
Look at the face
 Playing with the Home Teachers
 We had to buy a new microwave and we kept the box to play with for several months.  A lot of fun came with the box.  It eventually got so beat up, we had to say goodbye.  I am sure we will have another cool box like that one day.
Landon's cousin Bailey came over to play and they had a blast.  Can you tell by their tussled hair?

No comments: