Thursday, September 29, 2011

Christmas pics

Somehow we woke up before Landon and James met him when he came downstairs.  We had the Christmas tree lights on, home made eggnog and cowboy coffee cake for breakfast which are Alba family traditions.  James grew up with breakfast pizza.  I think next year, we will make all of them.  And yes, James's shirt is on inside out.  It is just something he likes to do.  Why? You ask, I don't know, you will have to ask him.

 James put on the Santa hat, as he is the one who hands out the gifts (another tradition I grew up with) I was Santa for a long time when I was growing up.
 Landon was introduced to his stocking.  He thought it was pretty cool to keep grabbing things out of there

 Gift from Grandpa and Grandma Alba.  The cars were in his stocking
 WOW! How did all of that fit in that stocking you ask, well... some didn't :)
 The best part of the day, sitting back and watching Landon play with his new toys and enjoying the magic of Christmas with a child.
 We were in the kitchen and glanced over to find Landon checking out all his new cars and vehicles from his stocking.  That thing by his hip is a mushroom nightlight.  It is awesome!
 Vroom... vrooom....
 James's turn
 My turn, I LOVE white cheddar popcorn!
 Um... I honestly can't remember what this was except that it was candy... Not sure if I am excited or if something funny just happened...
 This was a gift for Landon from our friends little girl in Georgia.  She gave him the Leap Frog Letter Factory DVD.  I highly recommend this to all parents of little children.  It teaches them the sound letters make among many other things.  It is a great cartoon and the song stays with you.  Trust me. :)  But in a good way.
 James got me a ladybug necklace.  
 Landon is chasing after a zu-zu pet (can't remember how it is spelled)
 He decided that he didn't like it running away from him and after this initial chase, would just carry it around with him.
 Landon got to hang our newest ornament (we get one every year) on the tree.
 The Noel ornament
 Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Marker's house
 This was the only few pictures I got because he wasn't at all interested in his presents.  He wanted to play and check out his cousins new toys.  I am hoping next year won't be so crazy...
 Landon has enjoyed his new toys so much, so glad to be able to watch him enjoy them.  
Landon decided that he really liked the scarf my niece made for me, regardless of the color and took it over as his scarf.  I couldn't resist taking the picture.

No comments: