Some of our best stuff isn't uploading : (
I got tired of getting the vacuum out to clean up after each meal in the dining room. So I found an awesome deal on one of those little vacuums. It is great for a quick clean up of large food objects. Love it! And... so does Landon.
This one was taken when he was smaller. It was so funny to watch. Especially later when the camera was off and he drooled on James's face.
I was watching this video with Landon earlier and he tried to lean upside down to watch it. Funny kid.
We were watching General Conference and Landon was helping to conduct the music. At this time, he loved to help conduct the music in Sacrament Meeting at Church. He really loves music.
This was his birthday cake and some ice cream that he was eating. Slurrrp!
No comments:
Post a Comment