Sunday, January 10, 2010
Baby Bear
Sorry in advance, but I had a really hard time picking my favorite picks, so there are a LOT on this post. On the 18th of December, we had a huge snow storm and got about 2 feet of snow. The day it started was a Saturday. We took the day and worked on our secret quilt project, me sewing and James getting the dates and quotes embroidered onto the squares. Landon's Aunt Bethany visited this past summer and gave us this adorable Bear outfit. We decided that since our house can be cold that it was the perfect day to try it out. Well, it fit perfectly! And I have to say, James I and kept giggling all day at how cute he looked. (Me more than James, and come to think of it, I don't know that James giggles...) Anyways, thanks for the outfit Bethany, I hope you enjoy the pictures! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can see why you had a hard time picking just a few pictures. There are a ton of cute ones! I do so love the one at the end with him peeking over James's shoulder :)
Post a Comment