Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stuff from this week.

Landon loves tummy time now. He starts talking and it is so cute. Of course every time I try to record it, he starts crying. That diaper looks huge on him, but he is too big for ones and too slender for twos. I can't even tell you how many poop disasters we have had lately. Thank goodness for Oxyclean!
Love his little piggy's!


I could never get Landon to take a pacifier. Well, now that he is teething he will chew on it. Yes, that is right, chew on it. I will try to get a better video later of him chewing on it like it is a piece of bubble gum, but here it is proof that this little guy will take it! It lasted about a half hour yesterday. Not so interested in it today, but I will keep trying!

I really thought that babies slept more. He used to take a 3 to 4 hour nap in the morning and then a 2-3 hour nap and then a quickie here and there until bedtime. Now he is sleeping MAYBE two hours in the morning and less than an hour every time after that. AND, he has gone back to waking up at least twice every night... Ugh. When do I get to sleep? It is fun though. It is pretty cool how much fun he is while he is awake and happy.






1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

He may go back to sleeping more later... Teething tends to throw everything off :/ And, I can't believe he is still in 1 or 2 diapers. Dylan is sharing his older sisters at size 4!!!