On the way to the beach
We left Saturday morning at 6am. We were up since 4:30am and we were at our first rest stop for bathroom breaks and Landon's morning nursing and interaction with Mommy and Daddy. We were at the rest stop for about 45 minutes. I don't know if you can tell, but I had quite the little cocoon back there...
Family photo in the car :)
Putting the baby carrier to good use!
Landon loves his hat! Thanks Auntie Candy! xoxo
Probably the only time it wasn't super windy. There seemed to be a lot of storms this week and a little too much wind for Landon. Thank goodness for gas drops!
Thanks to my sister in law, Jessica for bringing their jogging stroller. Otherwise I wouldn't have been to the beach all week.
We left Saturday morning at 6am. We were up since 4:30am and we were at our first rest stop for bathroom breaks and Landon's morning nursing and interaction with Mommy and Daddy. We were at the rest stop for about 45 minutes. I don't know if you can tell, but I had quite the little cocoon back there...
Family photo in the car :)
Putting the baby carrier to good use!
Landon loves his hat! Thanks Auntie Candy! xoxo
Probably the only time it wasn't super windy. There seemed to be a lot of storms this week and a little too much wind for Landon. Thank goodness for gas drops!
Thanks to my sister in law, Jessica for bringing their jogging stroller. Otherwise I wouldn't have been to the beach all week.Well, I have mixed feelings about this beach trip. I love the beach and taking a newborn to the beach is not ideal. Landon did great and reached a couple more milestones while we were there, but it kinda sucked too. We did have a lot of fun though, so it wasn't all bad. I had a ton of fun with my sister-in-laws that were in my beach house and they made a frustrating trip turn out great. Thanks ladies!

2 comments:
I say a beach trip with any child isn't exactly ideal. I hate sand. But, I am not a beach person either. Glad you had fun!
We had a great trip with you too! I'm so glad that we got to spend time with you guys, it was fun to get to know you better!
Post a Comment