Sunday, August 16, 2009
Landon slept through the night!
YAY! On Friday night, Landon only woke up once and it was at 6am. Last night he didn't wake up at all! HOORAY! Now I just have to sleep the whole night. I kept waking up making sure he was still alive. Last night I got up at 3am and couldn't find his head... he had sunk down into his swaddle/boppy and I had to open it up to see his face. Yeah, we tried last night to get him to bed without the boppy in his crib... 4 hours and then we were too tired to keep trying. Last two days his naps were not allowed in the boppy. They didn't last long, but I know it will happen, we just have to keep trying. It just kills me sometimes to hear him cry for so long. We were watching a movie during this with the baby monitor near by and at one point I realized that I had started enjoying the movie and asked James, how long Landon had been asleep for. He had stopped crying and I was able to enjoy the movie without being distracted by his crying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its hard, but sometimes it has to be done... And, yep, he will start to do things like that on his own when he is ready. So Congrats! Now, if only we were smart and went to sleep at 8 or 9 when they did and slept the whole time... Alas, I have yet to hit that level of smartness....
Post a Comment