Right after we stopped recording, Landon let out a huge burp, it was hilarious, we should have kept recording!
I am not pulling him at all! It kinda looks like I am... He started this yesterday morning and now he loves to do it all the time! Today he wanted to stand for most of his morning awake time. This morning he was standing and I wasn't really holding him, he was holding onto my thumb and balancing himself! Holy Cow he is a strong little guy! The last few car rides when he has gotten mad, he has tried to break out of his seat belt straps by trying to sit up while strapped in! Don't know if that description paints a good picture for you...
He is definitely teething! This morning he chomped down hard on my hand, so (after reading the teething section in the 'What to Expect the first year' book) I took my finger and rubbed his gums gently putting a little pressure. He stopped fussing and seemed to like it. I tried it again a little later and he seemed to really want me to concentrate on his bottom gums. Looks like they are coming in low! I think it is cool, but I am worried about nursing a toothy little boy so soon. Oh well, we shall see how long it takes for them to cut through anyways.
I don't know about you, but it just seemed like it took other babies a lot longer to get to these points... It is flying by so fast! I have been really bad at "tummy time" because of his hernia he didn't last long before he started crying, but he seems to be doing fine with the little tummy time he has been getting!
2 comments:
He IS getting so big and strong so fast! Too Cute! From what I read about teething too is you could see symptoms MONTHS before the teeth acutally show up. So you may be lucky enough to have a little more time nursing his sweet gummy smile!
My kids all started on the bottom... And, don't worry as long as it is not the top. Babies actually nurse/suck with their tongues, so it covers the bottom teeth. My only problem was when they stopped eating and started playing. He is a cute kid! And I love to hear you and James in the background. Don't stop with the videos!
Post a Comment