Landon has his first cold. I have become pretty good with the booger sucker (nasal aspirator)... except for those two times when....
I sucked some snot out of one nostril and when I went to suck snot out of the other I squirted snot right into his face! Ooops! : )
This week has kicked my butt. I thought (naively) that the nights and days of getting only a half hour of sleep at a time were over. I was so exhausted yesterday that I had some major crying bouts. I was so upset that I could barely eat my delicious dinner over my sobs. It was so sad. Needless to say James realized that I really was exhausted and not just saying so for sympathy's sake.
This morning Landon found his feet. It was so cute. I wanted to hold him, but stupid me pulled my shoulder/neck muscle and now I am afraid I'll have a spasm and drop him. So James is trying to do the heavy lifting so my shoulder/neck can heal as much as possible before he goes to work tomorrow.
How I pulled it... well, I wanted to wear a dress to church that zips up the back. I was trying to zip it up by myself because I would have to be able to zip and unzip it myself in order to nurse Landon at church. I zipped it up with no problem until I went to bring my arm down and ZOW! And just the day before I thought it couldn't get any worse. I just have to laugh and thank heavens for such a helpful husband.
1 comment:
My older sister pulled her neck muscle trying to put on a shirt for picture day in 1st grade. I love that story! :) And, I am glad James can help. Sometimes, you gotta get some sleep! And Dylan is not interested in his feet. I wonder if he is too chubby to reach :)
Post a Comment