
The box to this toy says that babies can play in it as soon as they can hold up their heads... well, Landon started doing that at three weeks old.... (they need to put a recommended starting weight) After I put it together a couple of weeks ago, I put him in it, and his head barely came up over the seat area and his feet were way above the ground! Well, as you can see, he has gained a ton of weight in those two weeks!
3 comments:
Holy cow that thing is fancy!!!
I LOVE that play station! And he definitely seems to love it too! I'm so glad the blessing went well! The day of McKenna's blessing, I was praying lots she wouldn't poop on her dress. :) FUN, FUN beach pictures and the whole Marker clan looks great!
He looks like he is having a ball! I'm glad that the blessing went well, and I'm going to do better with the whole blogging thing:)
Post a Comment