Thursday, December 4, 2008

S'mores....YUMMY!



Okay, so James has this week off work and yesterday was a nice sunny and not rainy day, so he lit a fire to this huge double tree stump in our front yard that we are trying to get rid of cheaply. Well, matches are cheap! So, when I came home from work yesterday, there was a very perfect smoldering fire going. And... I had the munchies, so we made s'mores! They were so yummy that when it was time to eat dinner, I was still full from all the s'mores that I ate! It was just a little bit of heaven! How many people can just light a fire in there front yard whenever they want and sit and enjoy s'mores whenever they want? This is the third or fourth time we have had big fires in our yard, and the second time we relaxed around it eating s'mores. I love where we live!

Okay, so enough about s'mores, I know you are all jealous. So, the latest baby news is that this week I had to go into the lab and get my 16 week blood work done. And let me just say, I was a little stressed because so many people have told me that this is the big blood work visit. So, I got to the office and (the girls that work there love me and are very excited about this pregnancy for me) had to show of my tiny belly. (The Phlebotomist told me she hated me because by this time she was already huge.) So, I asked her if this was the huge blood work visit and she just looked at me kinda funny and said, "No, we did that last time. Today it is just one vial of blood." And then we both just laughed. I always get myself worked up before I give blood. hehehe. At least they like me and when I left she gave me a hug and told me to just drop by periodically so they can see me grow. How nice is that to have such a relationship with your Phlebotomist?!

No comments: