Monday, November 24, 2008

What a great Weekend!

Okay, so this weekend, my brother found out that he passed the California Bar! Congratulations Bryan!
I watched Twilight. I have to say I was disappointed in some of the things they left out, some of the acting, and some of the "beautiful vampires looks"...Jasper...and Rosalie... and some other things that I won't spoil for those who have yet to watch it. But... I will probably buy it when it comes out to DVD and I will definitely go see New Moon. Hey, what can I say, I am a twilight fan.
We had some friends come visit us that we haven't hung out with for about four years... Had a TON of fun Kent and Tara!
Had my Mom's homemade pancakes for breakfast on Sunday. Oh so.......yummy.
Went to church and got loved to death in nursery by a bunch of children that were "abandoned" by Mommy and Daddy and I was enough to pass the two hours with that didn't cause too many tears. The noise level was insane though. I had to yell to be heard by Candy who was not three feet away from me.
Went to a Ward Christmas Party activity planning meeting at Amanda's house and had yummy snacks and Oh So Delicious Sparkling Apple Cider that I have been craving for a few weeks now... I seriously think that I drank a bottle by myself... well, Candy helped a little : )
Came home and reminisced with James about how we met and the things we thought about each other before and during our courtship. And our favorite dating moments...
Like the one where no one was supposed to know we were dating and we were at a party at Les's house holding hands behind a throw pillow on the couch, thinking that we were oh so secretive and that no one would figure out what we were doing. And then to find a note on the windshield of my car saying: James and Kissta 4 -Eva inside of a huge heart written by John and David.
Oh well, so much for thinking we were slick!
Oh and we started the fireplace up for the first time this year... I love having a fire in the fireplace, it warms the house up in no time!
Okay, so you get the point. I know these probably sound lame, but after quite a few months of being ill and getting shots and doing fertility stuff, it was just bliss to have a normal-ness to my life again.
Oh, I forgot to mention how I got dressed for church and caught my reflection and said, "Oh! We are taking a pregnancy picture today! And then we took it and I look exactly the same as I did last week, but when I look at myself in real life, I look much bigger... Oh well. Before you know it, I will be huge and have lots of pictures for everyone to see!

2 comments:

Coburn Ohana said...

so yeah, you guys really weren't good at the we-aren't-dating-but-really-we-are thing! hate to burst that bubble...but we ALL knew! there were a few of us that did everything together and so when james disappeared we put two and two together! glad to hear you are feeling better now. we will be up in the burg for christmas...we should get together with everyone! although, i am sure we will see each other at church basketball or volleyball, seems to be a chong/marker/coburn/lanning thing!

Magic Marker said...

I was disappointed in Jasper the most! He was my 2nd favorite in the book and they completely made him a freak but all in all I loved the movie:) Good to get updated on you:) Have you been able to log into our blog?