Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Determination



So on the way to work today, I happened to glance up at the power line that crosses over about 6 lanes of traffic and saw this squirrel exactly in the middle clutching the power line for dear life with this HUGE nut in its mouth! If that isn't determination, I don't know what is!!!

I am officially in my second trimester today! My only complaint is that I keep getting thrush. I am starting to worry that my immune system is out of whack again, and with the upcoming flu season, that terrifies me. (I am allergic to the flu shot and will end up in the hospital if I get one)

So... I am determined to be like the little squirrel and close my eyes and inch my way slowly through this pregnancy so that I can deliver a healthy baby and then hopefully I can get back to good health as well.... Thanks for keeping us in your prayers, they are much appreciated!