So, I think that I could have possibly felt the baby two nights ago... At 4am I woke up and felt a "muscle twitch" type feeling. It kept on for a good while, and I even changed positions. And then I just had a thought pop into my head that this could be the baby, and then I was wide awake! So, the next morning I looked in the What to Expect When you are Expecting book and it says most women feel movement between weeks 14 and 26... I will be 14 weeks on Tuesday... and then I read some more and it said that really thin women can feel movement sooner... So... who knows, but I am not deciding either way... Of course, after the initial excitement of it being the baby wore off, I realized that the next 6 months might not be so exciting if that tiny twitch woke me up...
Okay, and then last night, I had a crazy dream that I beat out Obama in the election and became the next president because the people wanted someone real representing them... There was a lot more detail to this dream, but it is pretty silly and I don't want everyone in the world to know my personal feelings about this past election... but my point is, you gotta love the crazy dreams!
That is pretty much all of the exciting stuff. I have finally gotten some more energy lately, I cleaned the whole house this weekend, (including the nasty fridge) and I am excited to not be so tired all of the time! So, now maybe my blog won't be so boring either...
Oh yeah, to answer Bethany and Austyn's question, no, I don't have any idea as to what the baby's sex is.... Someone told me that it would be a girl because of the heart rate at my last visit, but I don't have opinions either way yet... (Honestly, I think I am still in shock that I am actually pregnant...)
3 comments:
You look so cute!
I'm glad you're feeling better.
I can't wait to see you soon. I think you, me, and Heather should go out one night just so we can catch up.
P.S. I totally would've voted for you over Obama!!
I love the dreams. Unfortunatley, most of mine have to do with looking for a bathroom. It is possible you could have felt the baby. I am totally jealous. My first time around, I had to wait until, like 21 weeks. The subsequent pregnancies have been earlier though... Time to get some fat clothes :) Be comfortable! You are pregnant for goodness sakes!
Hey there! I can see a tiny little belly:) How fun, and I bet that was your baby that you felt. I felt Savannah at about 13 weeks and it just felt like a little butterfly in my stomach:) How exciting...
Post a Comment