Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My sweet little BOY!




Okay, so we are having a boy! James and I are both really excited. Now we get to play with names and start saying "him" instead of "the baby" until we choose a name. We had the best ultrasound technician, she was a doll and she showed us so much stuff with the baby. The baby moved around a ton and it was fun to watch. He kept opening his hands which the technician said was pretty rare this early. The picture on the top is pretty funny, because it seemed to us like the baby was sick of the ultrasound wand and was pushing hard against it. Aren't these great pictures?!

2 comments:

Magic Marker said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. You have to let us know as soon as you get a name:)

Kristy said...

hey Kista,
This is your cousin (Willison side) Kristy. I am so happy for you two. I can't even begin to explain how wonderful it is to be a mom. I know, you probably hear that all the time but words really can't explain how awesome it is. I think the thing I miss most about being pregnant is feeling the baby move. Enjoy every minute of it :) Merry Christmas!

ps here's our blog mike-and-kristy.blogspot.com