Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dr's visit

So yesterday James and I went to visit the Dr. and he got out the Doppler and listened to the heartbeat. At first I recognized that something was different and started to get worried, but then the Dr. said that the baby's heartbeat was good and that there were even a few kicks in there. I thought that was really cool!
I think that I felt the baby moving yesterday. I was really in a belly smashing position, so maybe that is why I could feel anything. I think the baby was telling me to get off!
Other than that, nothing too interesting.
We are busy getting ready for our Ward Christmas Party. I have spent the last several evenings at Amanda's house trying to help get things ready before hand, so that the day of the party we aren't pulling our hair out in frustration and feeling rushed.
I am so thankful for my friends that have done so much work on this party because they don't want me to be stressed out. I LOVE YOU LADIES!

No comments: