Sunday, December 7, 2008

Latest Belly Picture and updates

Okay, so this is the latest pic taken this morning before church. (I did have a huge dinner last night, don't know how much of this belly is from that...)
I am feeling really great. I have a ton of energy and really feel a lot better health wise than before I got pregnant. So, I am just going to kick back and enjoy this phase... In a little over a week, I will be starting my fifth month of pregnancy! It is hard to believe that I am almost halfway there.... Yikes!
Yesterday we had a long day, we had a craft show from 9-3pm north of were we live, and then we decided to drive up to Potomac Mills mall, AND THEN, we met friends for our dinner group at a restaurant call O'Charleys back in town. It was a long day, but James and I had a lot of fun together and we tried to laugh about how I had to run to the bathroom every hour because my bladder is not lasting very long anymore...
I used more public restrooms yesterday than I would like to ever use in a lifetime!

2 comments:

Austyn said...

ooooh!!!! startin to show there little missy. love it. keep the pics a comin.

Christina said...

Look at that bump! How exciting.

Thanks for the maternity clothes. Would you believe that my belly is already too big for those pants?