Yeah! My brother Jason and his wife Kaisie just had their 20 week ultrasound yesterday and they found out that they are having another boy! With three girls and one boy already, my nephew William is sure to be excited about this new addition to the family! I can't wait to see what our baby's sex is! We got lucky and we are scheduled to have our ultrasound on Christmas Eve morning! Cross your fingers for us, I hope that the baby cooperates and we can see what we are having... I don't want to play around with names until we know the sex and neither does James...
I am feeling great... except for the baseball that I have in my very low abdomen... It took me awhile at first to get used to that feeling... It is not comfortable. The other night, my good friend Heather called me and I just started crying and telling her that I didn't feel good. When she asked me what was wrong, I said" Nothing is wrong, I just don't feel good..." She started laughing and said, "Oh, you are soooo pregnant!" I realized later that night, that getting used to the uncomfortable feeling in my abdomen was what made me "not feel good" (I was a little tired, too). Silly pregnancy break downs...
I felt a lot of kicking last night, it was fun. It is amazing to feel these changes, at least when they are uncomfortable ones.. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment