
This is me in my Christmas church outfit. What do you think Javy, I am getting a belly, you have to compare it to the last two pics... We got to church today and the baby was kicking like crazy! (I think my tights we too tight around my midsection.) I had my hand on my abdomen when the baby kicked, and I decided that if I could feel it in my hand, so could James. So I told him to put his hand on my abdomen and sure enough, he felt the baby kick! I was really excited because they say that the husband usually cannot feel anything until about 24-26 weeks (I am about to be 19 weeks on Tuesday). It is fun to share this with others! And then my niece, Bailey felt the baby kick too! It was fun. I hope we have this much fun at our ultrasound appointment on Wednesday!
1 comment:
It's always fun to feel the baby kick! I had to laugh about the tights at church. Dorsey's had the same complaint with her first pregnancy. She now wears knee highs and a long skirt when she's pregnant.
James, I'm sorry to hear about your job, I'm sure it's not easy. However, you are the favorite grandchild, so I'm sure you'll be just fine :0). Hang in there! Happy pregnancy!
Post a Comment