Well, if you can't tell from the picture, we are pregnant with one baby! I was pretty nervous before the ultrasound with thoughts of more than two. It seems everyone but myself has been having dreams of me having from 3 to 6 babies! Yeah, that is enough to make me antsy...
Anyways, the most amazing part was as the Dr. kept zooming in, all of the sudden there was a flutter where our little baby's heart was beating! It is enough to bring tears to your eyes.
Of course, now, James is extremely excited. I have been in such a daze from lack of good sleep since before the craft show, that now, if I didn't have this little picture, I would have thought it all a dream. I cannot wait until the next ultrasound to see the baby get bigger.
I am extremely happy that it is just one baby. I know that I wanted twins, but I will just take this as a sign that Heavenly Father doesn't give you more than you can handle.
I have been released from the Fertility Clinic and have my first OBGYN visit next Tuesday.
The best news that I received to was.....
NO MORE SHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:
YAY! For no more medicine squirting like a geyser out of your butt!
And your huge bump will go away.
I loved seeing your ultrasound picture.
Congratulations guys! Really, I am so happy for you.
Congrats! I was watching Jon & Kate Plus 8 this weekend and it made me think of you guys! Phew...one is a good place to start. I have always wanted twins too, but having two already I wonder why I want to double the number of children we have! So I think we will keep increasing our family one member at a time. Although, I could really go for the "one-time labor" deal!
Maybe I've got this blog stuff figured out now.
Busy day today, not much down time. I take grandma to the dr. tomorrow early am. I hate getting up early. Love, mom
Hey Kista, this is Kelly {Lux} Herrud, I am so excited for you guys that is so awesome!! Congrats, I found you on another person's blog!! I have one too, tkherrud.blogspot.com
Yeah. How exciting! Are you guys still thinking of coming for Thanksgiving?
Post a Comment