Friday, September 26, 2008

For anyone that needs a good laugh...

When you do IVF, you have to get shots of Progesterone after the fertilized embryo is transferred into your uterus, because your body is not naturally producing it. The shots are given to your "hip", but it is really the muscle/fatty part of your upper buttock.
Okay, so the other night, James gave me my shot and then exclaims, "HOLY COW, it's like a GEYSER!"
ME: "Am I bleeding really bad?"
James: "No! The medicine just shot out of your BUTT!"

I thought it was pretty dang funny, so I thought I would share. Happy Friday to those who have had a hard week. This definitely includes you Dad! (Love you!)

1 comment:

Kaisie said...

ROFLOL!! We went to Yellowstone National Park for my family reunion and saw all kinds of gysers!! William chose 'geysers' for his Great Brain Project this year! I'll have to tell him about Aunt Kista's geyser!!lolol.

Kaisie:)