I cannot believe I forgot to write this story out earlier...
Okay, so the day that I did my final blood test, James told me that morning that he would call me around 2pm. So, I called him at about 2:15 and the phone at the bank rang FOREVER. So I hung up and called from my cell phone (the bank has caller ID, so I hoped that he would see that it was me calling)... I rang and rang and then James picked up the phone and said, "Hey, can I call you back, it is really busy today..." I said, "Are you KIDDING me???" And then he said, "Well, is it good news?" And I said, "YEAH!", and then he proceeded to tell me he loved me and he'd call me later....
So, that pretty much took away any excitement that I had been feeling...
Regardless to say, I didn't really make any other phone calls that day because I figured that everyone new on Tuesday that the news was good and didn't think that I would have to call everyone again...
Well, that evening(after James came home with roses and Chinese food for dinner), James's mom called to see what the results were. It was a short conversation and then a couple of minutes later my Sister-in-law, Jes called and started yelling at me. It took me a minute to figure out why she was upset...
Apparently, because I hadn't called anyone that day, all of James's siblings were worried that it meant that the news was bad news and they were all afraid to call us. They ended up calling each other to find out if anyone knew and none of them did. They finally called James's mom and she called us.
Don't kill me Jes, but Bethany was the first Marker to know. She and I had e-mailed that day and so she knew...
Anyways, I thought that this humorous story had to be posted...
2 comments:
I'm still just happy that you're pregnant!
Nice that you got flowers and chinese food out of the deal though.
Did I tell you that when I told Spencer what James did he said "well, I can understand that"?
Just having him say that made me mad at him...grrrrr!
I'm glad that everything is going well with the pregnancy, and I have to brag that I was the first Marker to know:)
Post a Comment