Sunday, September 14, 2008


Baby's First Gifts
So my sweet sister-in-law wrote me a special lullaby just for our children. I asked her to write it for me and was so surprised when she sent me a rough draft of it. First in written form via e-mail, and then right before the actual week of procedures, she sent the recorded song to me. I love it! I cannot believe how perfectly worded it is.
She also sent a care package with the little lamb on the right of the picture above. The lamb is a TY and so of course it is extremely soft. I took it with us the day of the transfer and hugged it the entire way home. Thank you Kaisie!
Then just yesterday, my good friend Candy, came over to "drop something by", I immediately knew that it was going to be some baby related "something". It is the "Got Candy?" bib on the left of the picture above... I love it! We started chatting and Candy realized that she might need to get another bib at the end of the month!
I have such wonderful friends and family, Thank you so much!

4 comments:

Magic Marker said...

Yeah, I'm so glad that you got a blog, it is the easiest way for us to stay in touch with all of our family and friends:)

September said...

I'm totally bummed. I wanted to be the first one to leave a comment on your blog but I missed it by two minutes.
Oh well, I'm just happy you have a blog now.

jess and scott said...

yeah! I'm glad you started!

jess and scott said...

Oh yeah. Team Jacob!