Okay, we are sitting here watching True Lies on TNT and for those of you that have not seen it, it is a very humorous movie about an undercover CIA agent, Harry(Arnold Schwarzenegger) that finds out his wife, Helen (Jamie Lee Curtis) is getting conned by some loser pretending to be an undercover CIA agent. She is feeling homely and unwanted and gets caught up in the story this guy feeds her because she is attracted to the excitement of it all... So a bunch of stuff happens and she finds out the truth right before some terrorists get them and then they find out about plans of a terrorist attack with a nuclear weapon. So, they get separated, Helen is stuck in a limo on a bridge that has been blown out. While Harry is in a helicopter trying to get her out of the limo before it flies into the ocean. So, it is pretty silly, the driver has been shot, and conveniently his foot is pushing the gas peddle still and the limo is bouncing back and forth all over the bridge... So, Arnold is hanging from the runner of the helicopter with his hand out to his wife and they are just out of reach, and then they touch and she starts to get out of the limo sunroof and into the air and then the car bumps the side of the bridge and they loose their grip. So, they are almost to the gap in the bridge and Harry and Helen lock eyes and he says "Come on Baby"...
AND I START CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you kidding me??? How is that sad???? It is really supposed to be funny! I was so embarrassed, and tried to hide it from James, but he knew better.
It is one thing to cry for hallmark commercials, but this was something else...
To know how it ends, you should watch it, it is a classic! Oh, there is one scene though that you might not want to watch... it is a little PG-13...
2 comments:
HAHAHA! that is sooooo funny!!! i am always crying at ridiculous things and i have to hide from my husband because he makes fun of me all day long. we cant help it. and it's only going to get worse! :)
Ditto! I cry alot anyways, but I'm even worse when I'm pregnant. I cry everytime I hear an ambulance and fire truck.
Kaisie:)
Post a Comment