Spencer, James and Joe
Two of my most wonderful girlfriends decided to take us to the Melting Pot to celebrate getting pregnant as soon as they found out. Well... less than two weeks later, we found out that now we are all pregnant! Heather is 5 months along, I am 6 weeks and September is 4 weeks along. How crazy is that?!
So we had a fun evening at the Melting Pot... If only my sense of smell wasn't so strong, it would have been a perfect night!
So, how am I doing??? Well, I have to take progesterone shots to my hip every night for a month. All I can say is, I am pretty bruised (black even), kinda sore (really sore) and in one place, I cannot feel anything, seriously, it is completely numb (not a pleasant feeling)...
Just a little longer, I can do it...
As for the being sick... Well, I don't want to jinx myself, but I feel great! I have to keep something in my stomach, or I feel ill, but even if I feel icky after eating, I just pop a lifesaver and I am fine after a few minutes. Can this be too good to be true, or is this for real??? It is still early, I know, but hopefully, the sickness does not manifest itself, I am small enough as it is, can't be losing weight...
So to make an analogy for those Twilight fans, I feel like Bella after she became a Vampire and it was a piece of cake, when the whole time before the "turning" she worried about being a crazy "newborn". I am pretty sure that only Twilight fans will understand that...
Oh yeah, one more update... So I e-mailed James's cousin who had twins from IVF and asked her if she had any hints that she was having twins. She said "Sorry! No hints AT ALL!
You have to wait for that ultra sound. It is possible for you to have more than TWINS too. Even though they only put 2 embryo’s in you, those embryo’s could have split –
Waiting is just awful. Let me know what they find!!"
...................................YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
So you could have anywhere between 2-6 babies (triplets happen that way, too:)!! I'm so happy that you and your buddies are preg. together. How fun. We're still in touch with the friends we had in our first ward and the first babies we had together. Yeah!!
Kaisie:)
Yay! I am so happy for you guys! We just had some friends that went through IVF. It was still a long road for them. They fertilized two eggs every time and one time she had 3 embryo's out of it! Her estrogen levels were super duper low, so she had to do all the shots to the hip and lower abdomen. Not fun. This last time she swore that was it if she miscarried again. She started off with twins, but lost one. Now she is expecting a baby girl in October! Good luck and I am glad we got your blog now so we can see the Marker family grow! Our blog is www.coburnohana.blogspot.com
I love your comparison with the Bella anaolgy. We have a countdown out here for the movie to come out. We're going to the midnight showing which is on my hubby's birthday. I hope it's good...love reading about your pregnancy:)
Post a Comment