So... Yesterday, I had a pregnancy scare... Long story short and without gory details, I had some intense pain and bleeding and my OBGYN sent me to the E.R. It was a long day, but we got to see the baby's heart beat and everything seems to be okay. Had to put up with a mouthy Dr. with horrible bedside qualities, but I got to spend the day with James (which is always good), I saw a man that looked a lot like my Dad (which made me happy) and I got a lot of support from friends and family (thank you everyone for caring so much about us and our little one). I hope that this doesn't seem like I am not taking what happened seriously, but after the initial panic and crying (sorry Heather), I somehow pulled myself together and was able to get through it. Obviously there is a long and entertaining story, but as I don't know who actually reads this blog, I would rather share it with close friends and family...
To little baby Marker:
Little one, we love you so much and really want you to be a part of this family, please stay with us, I promise that we will be the best parents to you. We may not be able to give you lots of toys and material things, but we will give you the most loving home and family that you could ever dream of. Love, Mommy and Daddy.
3 comments:
When I was preggo with our first, I had a scare...a really bad one at 9 weeks. Went to the ER and saw millions of people waiting their turn. Ok, not millions, but you get the point! Obviously everything was fine. No explanation as to all the "gory details". I had an LDS OB in Manassas and I delivered at Prince William (which is HEAVEN!!!) The drive sucked, but I did it with both kids and I couldn't ask for more out of a dr's office. He left church for the 2nd hour to come by and make sure that me and baby were good to go home! For us, it's all about family. I loved that they were all so supportive of that when I was giving birth. I was able to have my mom, mother-in-law, sister...and of course, Chris while I delivered. They also let my brothers, dad and father-in-law come in and out while I was in labor! It was an awesome experience. If labor and delivery can be an awesome experience! Anyways, sorry for the long post. I just thought I would share and let you know that I read your blog!!!
scary. Hope things are okay! Call us.
Wow Kista that is scary! We're keeping you in our prayers and hopefully all goes well:)
Post a Comment