Thursday, October 30, 2008

Amazing pic of Baby Marker!

Holy Cow, (that's for Amy) we went to our appointment yesterday and they did another ultrasound. We saw the baby, (which has at least quadrupled in size in the last two weeks) and each of it's little arms and legs. I though that was exciting to see, but then the baby wiggled a little, which made me start giggling like crazy! I was in the clouds for the rest of the day! It is definitely more real now! Then the Dr. made a comment about still only seeing one baby, and James and I just started LAUGHING... We told him that we hoped so...
I just have to put a blurb in here about how much I LOVE my Dr.'s office! My appointment was at 10:20AM and we were gone in the car on down the road by 10:28AM. I have never had that good of a time at a Dr.'s office, and been there for so short of a period of time! Usually, I am on the table in the room freezing under a thin piece of paper for 30 minutes to an hour before the Dr. comes in! I am so glad I switched to this Dr.!
Okay, I am starting to get a belly, so soon I will post pics! It is crazy to see the belly, but now that I have seen this baby (which is supposed to be the size of an apricot right now) it makes the belly more fun!

3 comments:

jess and scott said...

Holy cow that Baby is getting big. I am glad to hear everything is going well. I wish that Jes had a doctor like that. We always had to wait forever during the two times I went. I tried to go more, but Jes wouldn't let me, I think she had a crush on the doctor or something.

September said...

Yay! for dr's who don't make you wait forever.
My favorite part is that he always apologizes to you for making you wait when only just barely had enough time to get yourself covered back up. Cracks me up everytime.
And, he's really great with the kids. Eliza sits on my belly the whole time I'm laying on the table.

Coburn Ohana said...

who's your new doctor???