Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Little Baby

Went to the Dr.'s office today and saw our little baby. Everything looks great, and today, I swear, I saw some little legs, but it is still too early to tell. (But I am going to believe that they were my little babies legs, because that is just exciting!) So, yeah, I go back in two weeks, which is another good thing, since the Dr. is not worried enough to have me back next week! I am really getting into the nausea stage, but I can't complain, because compared to others, it really hasn't been that bad... And, I am in my 9th week, which means that in a couple of weeks, I should be having a grand ole time... without nausea (crossing my fingers)!
I would upload the sonogram, but it looks just like the other one, but a smidge bigger. My girlfriend has convinced me to do tummy pics, and I don't have much to show yet, but it won't be much longer until I do! Until then!

2 comments:

Kaisie said...

Yeah!! We're doing cartwheels out in Utah!!

Kaisie:)

Coburn Ohana said...

how's everything going???