I have to say, if you are anywhere near one of these parks, you have to go! We ended up getting a two day pass, and it was worth every penny! Almost the entire park is fed by the river. The water was super cold, and on the hot days that we went, it felt great! We only had two tragedies that I can remember. One being that my brother David lost his glasses on the first ride and couldn't get them until the morning. The second being that Landon disappeared. Seriously, I watch him like a hawk, one minute he was there, the next he was GONE. I think it was about 5 minutes until he was found, but my family members tell me that it was longer. My nephew found Landon in a place that we had all gone by. I am happy to say he was found, we had a quick but serious talk about making sure Mommy and Daddy always know where he is and then we had more fun.
Awesome picture.
About to crash
One down,
two down,
three down, and...
all the babies are asleep!
This picture has all three two year olds asleep in it
They had so much fun, they just couldn't function anymore!
Poor kid, somehow, his swim trunks got left at the house and we had him trying to go down the slide in his regular shorts. Yeah, not working out to well...
1 comment:
Oh so scary! Glad you found him!
Post a Comment