Saturday, November 19, 2011

Family Reunion Pictures

I have an awesome friend that did this for their family reunion and I stole it.  
Basically, everyone in the family gets a number in the order of how they entered the family.  My dad is the oldest so he is #1, then Mom (cause they made our family), etc.  It gets kind of crazy with marriages and grand kids, but we figured it out and we had 24 total.  I cut each number out of knit fabric and then sewed them onto everyone's t-shirt.  I had to double check several times, because I did not want to mess up!

My brother Jason's family
 My brother Bryan's family
 Grandma and Grandpa Alba
 My sister Melissa and brother Javier with Mom and Dad.
 All the Grand kids with the Grandparents
 Everyone except my brother David and Grandma Willison
 David's girls, Irene and Caroline
 And last, but not least, our family!
James and I usually take the pictures.  James arranges people and I push the button.  This is what everyone else was doing while we did this:



 "A little to the left... Perfect!"





It was insanely hot and muggy!  We made it through the picture taking with little or no crying... I think... not that I remember.

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Your shirts were much cooler than mine :) And you are a very talented photographer!