Look at the pure excitement on his face!
We were trying to see how close they would get
Apparently, pretty close, that ducks beak is inches from Landon's shoe.
Why am I leaning over the edge of the pond like that you ask?
Why, to take a picture of the piranha fish. The ducks had to fight the fish for the bread. They swarmed every piece that we threw.
Landon did not want to leave. But the ducks weren't going anywhere and it was getting dark, so it was time to go. Breaking my heart.
Luckily, they had a playground to get his mind off the ducks.
We don't have cool dinosaurs at our playground!
Going down the slide belly style.
Landon has never been on a tire swing this big and he thought it was pretty cool.
I just love this picture. Do I even need to type words to go with it?
No comments:
Post a Comment